FarBeyondDriven
New Contributor
What up fastlaners,
I've been building a website in my spare time its nothing great and still has a long ways to go but i received an e-mail from someone wanting to buy the domain. It looks kinda fishy... what do you think?
" Hello!
I'm a broker of an investor from Brunei who wants to buy your mydomain.com
My client has $408 000 budget for 45-50 domains. Please specify your asking price in the subject of your message.
Our company is in hosting business. We also provide brokerage services for investors.
I'm working with many investors from USA, Canada, China, UAE etc. If you have other domains for sale please email them to me. I will offer them to my clients.
Please let me know the best way to pay you: IBAN/Wire transfer, Check, Western Union or Paypal. If it's your first time sale I can help you with the transfer process.
Best regards,
Isaac Franke
Domain Broker
Cloud Hosting Swiss
Switzerland
Basel
Centralbahnstrasse 19
Phone: 061 206 09 72 "
I've been building a website in my spare time its nothing great and still has a long ways to go but i received an e-mail from someone wanting to buy the domain. It looks kinda fishy... what do you think?
" Hello!
I'm a broker of an investor from Brunei who wants to buy your mydomain.com
My client has $408 000 budget for 45-50 domains. Please specify your asking price in the subject of your message.
Our company is in hosting business. We also provide brokerage services for investors.
I'm working with many investors from USA, Canada, China, UAE etc. If you have other domains for sale please email them to me. I will offer them to my clients.
Please let me know the best way to pay you: IBAN/Wire transfer, Check, Western Union or Paypal. If it's your first time sale I can help you with the transfer process.
Best regards,
Isaac Franke
Domain Broker
Cloud Hosting Swiss
Switzerland
Basel
Centralbahnstrasse 19
Phone: 061 206 09 72 "
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
