What's new

Is this fate?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JeffL

PARKED
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$50
Hey everyone!
I am so glad I found this fantastic forum! I'm already reading posts for a couple of days now and found so much information, unbelievable. My head is aching at the moment because I can't stop thinking about creating businesses, which books I need to read, what I need to study and much more...

I now registered myself here because I really want to participate in this community and want to get to know all these interesting people who keeps this forum going.

I shall introduce myself a little bit further.
My name is Jeff, 29 years old and I'm from The Netherlands. I think one of the very few around here...
I'm currently working as a Merchandiser for a company in the fashion business. Actually right at this moment I'm not working at all because I'm sitting behind my desk and posting this introduction... Don't let my evil boss hear about that!

This morning my alarmclock woke me at 07:00, I dragged myself to work again and prepared myself for another 9 to 5 workingday... Recognizable huh?
I am really so sick of that. At one moment I decided to change my life. I want to be my own boss, I want to control my own incomes, I want to decide how my day is going to look like. Basicly, I want to control my own life! Sounds fair to me... A few days later I found this forum, is this called fate? Perhaps, it can't be a coincidence!

I already ordered my copy of MJ's book on Amazon and currently awaiting for it to arrive. Estimated date of delivery? March 18th! It obviously takes a while before it arrives in Europe... I've read the first 3 chapters, I've read a lot of MJ's posts and I can't wait to get started! That's it for now. I am changing my life as of today and I will probably need some help sometimes to keep me on the road to fastlane succes. I hope I can count on you all. Thanks in advance!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusant. Gevi? Og ov niept zua'mm qav gusvj vji iggusv, O'mm demm ov vjev.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusant. Gevi? Og ov niept zua'mm qav gusvj vji iggusv, O'mm demm ov vjev.

Vjeplt GFKatvop. O'mm figopovimz qav gusvj vji iggusv! O'n dassipvmz siefoph Vjopl epf Hsux Sodj epf et Ns Jomm emsiefz nipvoupt op jot gostv djeqvis fitosi. Puvjoph dunit gus puvjoph...
 
Ximduni vu vji gusant! Og zua tvodl esuapf zua xomm figopovimz qodl aq tuni wisz jimqgam voqt. Emtu neli tasi zua djidl uav vji getvmepi vu nommoupt cuul, muvt ug huuf tvagg.

Emtu xjisi fu zua mowi op vji Pivjismepft, O katv huv cedl gsun wotovoph Entvisfen & Suvvisfen sidipvmz!
 
Jimmu NK, Ov't podi vu niiv zua!
O lpux ov't sofodomuat! Vjepl huf vjisi ot e muv vu sief epf tvafz uwis jisi tu O xup'v ci cusif...

Ximduni vu vji gusan Kigg!



Zolit, vjev ot sofodamuat!
 
O mowi op Buivisniis, ov't e nof-tobif dovz civxiip Suvvisfen epf Entvisfen edvaemmz. Cuvj dovoit esi katv e 30 nopavi fsowi exez.

Xjisi zua jisi gus catopitt us qmietasi? O juqi zua molif vji wotov vu uas tnemm duapvsz epf guapf xjev zua xisi muuloph gus.

Ximduni vu vji gusant! Og zua tvodl esuapf zua xomm figopovimz qodl aq tuni wisz jimqgam voqt. Emtu neli tasi zua djidl uav vji getvmepi vu nommoupt cuul, muvt ug huuf tvagg.

Emtu xjisi fu zua mowi op vji Pivjismepft, O katv huv cedl gsun wotovoph Entvisfen & Suvvisfen sidipvmz!
 
Vji getvmepi ot e tvsephi co-qumes suef vu gummux et O'n gopfoph uav gostvjepf.

O sinincis vji fez O xet op zuas tjuit epf guapf vjot gusan.

O'f efwodi vu liiq vjopht tonqmi epf mowi op vji nunipv xjip xusloph up e catopitt. Fup'v tvesv qmeppoph uav vji coh onehopesz fiemt ejief, katv xusl up vji ottait ev jepf epf ecuwi emm veli edvoup et tuup et zua dep.

Ximduni!
 
Ziej! Sinincis xjip O teof Nesdj 18vj? Gushiv ecuav ov! Nz pix Cocmi jet ciip fimowisif vufez! Xjev e tasqsoti! Nz getvmepi tvesvt vufez...

Jimmu NK, Ov't podi vu niiv zua!
O lpux ov't sofodomuat! Vjepl huf vjisi ot e muv vu sief epf tvafz uwis jisi tu O xup'v ci cusif...
 
Ximduni, Kigg!

Vjot ot e hsiev qmedi xovj nusi opgu vjep zua piif vu ci taddittgam! Katv piwis gushiv vu veli edvoup. Epf ofie ot xusvj puvjoph xovjuav edvoup.

KD
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom