Sketchh
New Contributor
Im going to change this thought, i wont live with this doubt. I wont proceed my day with it.
Alright
So ive kinda hit a bump. Lately i don't know why but i have been having this feeling of sluggishness. Its like there is something inside of my telling me that just maybe something wont work out. I'm fighting it with what i can but i feel I'm not fighting it as best i can. I'm in routine of reading a little bit of "The Secret" everyday but today its like i woke up and i felt a step further away instead of that step closer. Now i know but saying all this im probably making it more real then it is. But i want to overcome this and i will overcome this. Im searching for new ways to void this thought. A few months ago when my whole change in life started thats when i took action and i could literally visualize where i would be in wealth and even a interview i had down the road acted out in my mind. That motivation drove me to find the millionaire fastlane midset. So i read the book and felt even more exhilarated to begin my journey.
I need to rid this doubt today. I need to rid my mind of any negative thought. I need to find that driving motive that pushes all the bad out of the way and makes room for the good.
Any techniques i can use to grow my strength in belief. At times its strong and at times its low. I have to find my constant feed of knowing. How can i open myself up to this guys. Im making this change today. These thoughts wont linger.
Alright
So ive kinda hit a bump. Lately i don't know why but i have been having this feeling of sluggishness. Its like there is something inside of my telling me that just maybe something wont work out. I'm fighting it with what i can but i feel I'm not fighting it as best i can. I'm in routine of reading a little bit of "The Secret" everyday but today its like i woke up and i felt a step further away instead of that step closer. Now i know but saying all this im probably making it more real then it is. But i want to overcome this and i will overcome this. Im searching for new ways to void this thought. A few months ago when my whole change in life started thats when i took action and i could literally visualize where i would be in wealth and even a interview i had down the road acted out in my mind. That motivation drove me to find the millionaire fastlane midset. So i read the book and felt even more exhilarated to begin my journey.
I need to rid this doubt today. I need to rid my mind of any negative thought. I need to find that driving motive that pushes all the bad out of the way and makes room for the good.
Any techniques i can use to grow my strength in belief. At times its strong and at times its low. I have to find my constant feed of knowing. How can i open myself up to this guys. Im making this change today. These thoughts wont linger.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
