The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this a Joke? Getting Punked?

Anything related to matters of the mind

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Actual email I received today...

email.png

My response...

Is this a joke?

If not, you probably need to read the book again.

Folks...

Reading does not equal comprehension.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel
wow. i didn't know you responded to emails so quickly. i'll have to keep that in mind. ;-)

LeftBench

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Jul 16, 2013
NJ
At first I thought he was going to try to recruit you to an MLM scam, not just ask your opinion on it. Either way its pretty sad that he finished your book and immediately went to an MLM. Sheesh

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
Damn you Ashton!

That is sad yet borderline hilarious at the same time.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
hmm...I never even had any attraction to MLM. Not a smart cookie, but I had a client in February ask me my opinion on joining, and they gave me a bad rep for telling him not to go that route. lol I said to him, well don't come back when you lose your money and don't get anywhere. Haven't seen him since. Which is fine by me.

z6Evolved

[Danger Zone]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jun 25, 2014
VAB
Hey I just read this book you wrote where you talk about having control over your income and business and providing value to people and how MLM companies aren't a fit for your philosophy and I was wondering what you think of this MLM company that I've already talked myself into joining because it totally fits in with everything you said in the book through the power of delusion and ignorance.

Eagerly awaiting your response!

HarryR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 21, 2013
NC, USA or traveling
hey Justin, I've got this great new product by this awesome genius named Kevin Trudeau. It will change your life. If you pay me $2000 a month, I will let you sell it all your friends. What's even better is when you convince your friends to sell it, you will get a commission on your friend's sales, and have passive income for life.

firmwear

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Dec 26, 2013
I scan the entire email and the only word that pops out is "witch."

If he be trolling, seriously LOL. If he be serious, ...I weep for our country.

I would like to take this opportunity and say that The Millionaire Fastlane is in my all-time 5 favorite books-I-have-ever-read list.

It should be #1 on my list but I am too stupid to figure out which of my top 5 is #1.

You have a great philosophy and I thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I eagerly await your next book. It will be hard to top TMF , though you already know that.

And no, my name is not Justin.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
I only wish he would have asked you what color Ferrari you would recommend

dkt91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 15, 2008
Lima, Peru
a09yqhys5f.jpg

MMatt

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Nov 14, 2011
I talked a friend out of joining ACN and actually met one of the reps 1 on 1. A professional salesman he was, his pitch was a poor person's fantasy, all your dreams were possible with ACN! If you said you wanted out you were to degrade yourself and sign a paper saying you were a quitter. Luckily I knew the truth behind the BS and told him I wasn't into MLM. He said I didn't want to make money then haha

z6Evolved

[Danger Zone]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jun 25, 2014
VAB
I talked a friend out of joining ACN and actually met one of the reps 1 on 1. A professional salesman he was, his pitch was a poor person's fantasy, all your dreams were possible with ACN! If you said you wanted out you were to degrade yourself and sign a paper saying you were a quitter. Luckily I knew the truth behind the BS and told him I wasn't into MLM. He said I didn't want to make money then haha
Enjoy never making money, sucker. I'll be over here selling reasonably priced skincare products and making BANK.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Nice. LOL.

I've been thinking about this lately though. The human brain (and emotions) is so susceptible and pliable. This, when it comes right down to it, is the reason that MLM's (and other bogus money making plans / schemes / systems are still around. There is a always a new wave of people that let their emotions take over logic and make decisions on their behalf.

The cool thing, though, about being human (as oppose to animals) is that we have the ability to observe ourselves and our thought processes and then intentionally make changes.

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 19, 2012
Seriously though, can you recommend the best affiliate marketing plan for me.

I hear there are housewives that made $5,000 a week from doing almost no work from home. Might wanna take a look into that also. Definitely legit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.