The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this a golden opportunity for me ?

Idea threads

Zimba

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 13, 2020
Hello fellow fastlaners,Hope you guys are doing fine I am writing this thread because recently i have was able to get acess to database of high networth individuals in my state through a friend. There will me more than 10k details of people including name,phone number and mail id

What service can i market to this people?
One idea i have is to telecall them offering packages of high end hotels and resorts
So if i make get booking i can take commission from the hotels

What other products/services do you suggest that i can market to this audience?

Kind regards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

saint_kilda

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 12, 2020
Australia
What do you mean by high net worth? You may be able to sell them as leads to places like hotels or other companies that sell high ticket items to high net worth people (landscapers or pool installers maybe?). I could imagine they'd be willing to pay >$200 per lead.

Other products or services you can offer? Think about what problems high net worth people have. E.g. their house is too big it takes them hours to clean? Cleaning services. They don't have enough time to cook or their time is too valuable to be spending hours cooking and cleaning every night? Personal chef.

Hope this helps.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.