The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

IS there any designers I can contact?

David Borodin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 1, 2021
I recently started to design a logo for my website.
I do have a little bit of experience with logos, but I still feel like somethings missing.
I couldnt find anybody that could improve it somehow.
If you have some great experience with it, please contact me.
I would show you the logo, and etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Ask yourself these:

1. Does the logo really matter at this stage in getting you a customer?

2. Are you spending hours tinkering with a logo, instead of doing things that actually bring business progress?

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
I would just make a post on fiverr / upwork. Its a very easy job to get a finished product for a fixed price and plenty of people would be able to give your their own iterations on your business.

David Borodin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 1, 2021
I would just make a post on fiverr / upwork. Its a very easy job to get a finished product for a fixed price and plenty of people would be able to give your their own iterations on your business.
I have heard that these so called "professional designers" are making bad logos on fiverr.

It is better to find a real professional to do the work.

Ivan sntr

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Nov 27, 2017
Sydney
I have heard that these so called "professional designers" are making bad logos on fiverr.

The logo is not your brand.
You don't need 100 professional designers, you need one. There is some great talent on these platforms.

Step 1. Go on upwork, create a job posting, tell designers what you want and ask them to send you their portfolio. Be clear.
Step 2. Get flooded with portfolios, pick the style that resonates with your vision for your business and hire them. Ask for 2-5 different variations of the logo
Step 3. Approve the one you like
Step 4. Focus on the things that move the needle:)

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Feb 11, 2019
Ask yourself these:

1. Does the logo really matter at this stage in getting you a customer?

2. Are you spending hours tinkering with a logo, instead of doing things that actually bring business progress?
THIS! I tell my clients who don't have a logo to just put their company name in a nice font, or get a $20 logo on Fiverr. Unless you have a physical product that will have a logo on it, the logo doesn't matter at all. Action-faking at its finest.

David Borodin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 1, 2021
THIS! I tell my clients who don't have a logo to just put their company name in a nice font, or get a $20 logo on Fiverr. Unless you have a physical product that will have a logo on it, the logo doesn't matter at all. Action-faking at its finest.
The point with the logo is to give the visters a feeling/emotion and make them remember it.
A great logo can give a positive light.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri

Just because they are freelancers doesn't mean that they aren't professionals. If you have a low budget then you are going to get lower quality work. A lot of people on UpWork / Fiverr are real professionals who use it in addition to their professional job.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...