The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

is speculation on the exchange rate or the forex market one of the fast lanes?

Cleo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2021
I am employed in a mining company where I work as an engineer.
I want to be part of the logic of entrepreneurship, that means solving the problem, with my own business. I would like to work in the ecological field, to do ecological recycling.
With my income from employment I am having difficulty launching my business since it requires an amount significant. With my income it will take a lot of years to raise this amount. then I need a big level!
I wonder, with the Forex market, can I speculate on the exchange rate and thus increase my income as well as have great leverage?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I want to be part of the logic of entrepreneurship, that means solving the problem, with my own business. I would like to work in the ecological field, to do ecological recycling.
With my income from employment I am having difficulty launching my business since it requires an amount significant. With my income it will take a lot of years to raise this amount. then I need a big level!
I wonder, with the Forex market, can I speculate on the exchange rate and thus increase my income as well as have great leverage?
Its merely speculation.

D

Deleted85763

Why don't you provide independent engineering to other mining companies? There would be no capital required. You are the capital. When you speculate you can lose money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2021
Pourquoi ne fournissez-vous pas d'ingénierie indépendante à d'autres sociétés minières ? Il n'y aurait aucun capital requis. Vous êtes la capitale. Lorsque vous spéculez, vous pouvez perdre de l'argent.

Why don't you provide independent engineering to other mining companies? There would be no capital required. You are the capital. When you speculate you can lose money.
Thanks for your Feedback.
Offering more services to other companies means having a lot more time. in the company where I work, I work 10 hours a day. And that doesn't offer much leverage.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
People also do lose money by speculating.

You might try to rise money from public (look up "equity crowdfunding")
or find someone who will invest in you.

Last edited:

Cleo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2021
People also do lose money by speculating.

You might try to rise money from public (look up "equity crowdfunding")
or find someone who will invest in you.
Thanks for the feedback.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Thank you.
Reading TMF , I understand that this is one of the fast lanes, exchange rate speculation.
It is a zero sum game between speculators. It does not provide value for a client. Every dollar your make is lost by someone who had hoped he or she had made money instead.

It is fundamentally a deeply flawed way of making money.

izraelinspired

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Nov 25, 2020
I've being learning how to trade forex for the last 3yrs right when I was in secondary schoschool, which means I can give you realistic advice, no hype or fluff.

Speculating in the forex market provides endless opportunity of making money, but you see, the easy at which one could make money from this market has lured lot of investors who have no knowledge at all about how this works.

Trading is not as easy as you think, and if you're looking for shortcuts to make quick money then you will be disappointed, because trading requires both mental skill, money management skill, and also technical skill.

It will take you nothing less than 6 month or more; depending on the time you invested, to even learn how to trade.

My advice to you is not to trade with money you can't afford to loss. And also don't start what you have no knowledge about.

Nowadays there are lot of companies who are willing to give you there money to trade, which means you're not risking your money. They are even ready to fund you with money up to $1 million for you to trade for them, but you will go through a test first inother test your skill.

With a $1 million trading fund, you can easily make just 100,000 a month since you're speculating with a large account size.

Also, I you do decide to learn to trade me, you can check out Vertex Investing trading course, they are all you need to learn to trade.

Don't mind my writing, it's a already late in my timezone and I'm feeling very sleepy.

If you have any question about this, feel free to ask.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...