- Joined
- Nov 10, 2011
- Messages
- 119
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 39%
Need your thoughts guys!
Definitely not my fastlane vehicle, just planning to do it to raise more money for my fastlane business. I suck at programming so I need money to hire programmers to execute my idea.
I'm pretty good at getting leads online and I currently do it for a real estate company. It gives me decent income every month (decent, at least in my country) so I'm wondering what if i get insurance leads and use it myself instead of selling it to an insurance company.
You need to attend a 2 week seminar/class in order to become a licensed broker so It's not really a big deal for me since I have time during evenings.
Would appreciate any advice especially, I hope there are insurance agents here
Thanks!!!
Definitely not my fastlane vehicle, just planning to do it to raise more money for my fastlane business. I suck at programming so I need money to hire programmers to execute my idea.
I'm pretty good at getting leads online and I currently do it for a real estate company. It gives me decent income every month (decent, at least in my country) so I'm wondering what if i get insurance leads and use it myself instead of selling it to an insurance company.
You need to attend a 2 week seminar/class in order to become a licensed broker so It's not really a big deal for me since I have time during evenings.
Would appreciate any advice especially, I hope there are insurance agents here
Thanks!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
