The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is Anyone Here an Internet Service Provider?

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
Hey all!

So we all know the story of Blockbuster founder Wayne Huizenga. He began collecting trash with himself, his truck. Later on hired another man with another truck, two more men with two more trucks, so on and so forth until Waste Management was the largest trash collection company in the business.

Then, having earned his first pile of money, he went on to found Blockbuster - one of the biggest names in entertainment throughout the 90s and early 2000s.

-

As it stands, I'm looking to create my own marketing company at the moment. That said, I'm very interested in the technical and physical boundaries/aspects of founding an ISP. This is a market ripe for innovation, and one with a very high barrier to entry. (That said - how hard can they be to scale?)

Has anyone here been a founding member of an ISP? What was your experience like? What are some books I should grab if I want to start studying now in order to better educate myself on the financial and technical aspects of this market?

Thanks!

Adurite.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.