The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is A Turtle In A Lambo Still Slow???

j3m4090

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 29, 2012
Hey guys, I'm jem. Born and raise in Los Angeles and I can honestly say this website has changed my life. It might be my age (26) or getting knocked out enough times to realize I just cant sit still no more. I've always dabbled into hussling but with small thinking comes small returns.

The book has really just confirmed everything I wanted to believe in but just never had the balls to do. I've enjoyed reading pretty much everything off this site and hope i too can eventually contribute to everyone on this planet.

You guys stay safe out there and thanks for taking the time in reading this!!!!:coolgleamA::cool::icon_super::rofl::smilielol::eusa_clap:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum. Love the thread title, definitely an eye-catcher.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'd say a turtle in a Lambo can go whatever speed it pleases :)

Welcome!

j3m4090

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 29, 2012
Thanks everyone!!! Yea as i said the the book has made me change the way i view things in life. My friends say i talk like yoda after 4 joints and a six pack xD.....

joshbailey1992

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 30, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
What's up, Jem?

Don't knock the hustle! Crude street smarts are a rare commodity. Jay-Z (a favorite entrepreneur of mine) cites his small-time hustling instincts all the time. they turned him into what he is today.

good meeting ya

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

j3m4090

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 29, 2012
oo dont get me wrong...i love the block . Just the block doesn't love any of us . It is a trip though because a lot of my family members are just plain ignorant but yet they know how to make it work without out even trying. I literally am the only one with a job and feel like a chump for trying to go "legit" but o well .....to each his own. Thanks for the welcome btw :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...