darkomilosevic12
PARKED
- Joined
- May 5, 2023
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hi everybody
My name is Darko Milosevic, and I moved from Serbia to the USA almost 4 years ago. I have a law degree from Serbia and Bar exam, and also I was a second lieutenant in the Serbian Military Forces.
From the first dollar I made I started asking myself how to make this money works for me. I was following a lot of gurus, by this, by that, and with some crypto and individual stocks I had luck, but in the end, I lost a lot of money. During a pandemic, I was doing Doordash, Uber, etc., and was reading a book about investing, from stocks to real estate investing. I opened the company Tigon Investments INC, based in Illinois, and I am investing the same way Ray Dalio and Dawid Swenson were doing, balanced portfolio and passive approach. I also have some crypto investments, and everything I am doing now is dollar cost averaging, adding little funds every month and don/t care what the market is doing. I was also planning to invest in a tax lien because I think it can be a great investment into real estate if you know what to buy. I didn't have luck with real estate investing because of my short credit history and only 3 years of being here, no lender wanted to finance my investments.
Today I am still doing Uber and door dash, and every week 10% -15% add to my portfolio that I created on the Fidelity platform. I also use and Roth IRA. The truth is that I started a year and a half ago to manage my own portfolio, I still don't have results behind me, but I am here for the long term, and I know I can offer a lot, and I want to grow my business and help other to understand what is and how investing works, but still can't breakthrough. I would like to hear the opinions of others interested in the same topic. After I read Millionaire Fastlane I just know I can do more, and that is why I am here.
My Linkedin is and you can hit me up there, www.linkedin.com/in/darko-milosevic
My name is Darko Milosevic, and I moved from Serbia to the USA almost 4 years ago. I have a law degree from Serbia and Bar exam, and also I was a second lieutenant in the Serbian Military Forces.
From the first dollar I made I started asking myself how to make this money works for me. I was following a lot of gurus, by this, by that, and with some crypto and individual stocks I had luck, but in the end, I lost a lot of money. During a pandemic, I was doing Doordash, Uber, etc., and was reading a book about investing, from stocks to real estate investing. I opened the company Tigon Investments INC, based in Illinois, and I am investing the same way Ray Dalio and Dawid Swenson were doing, balanced portfolio and passive approach. I also have some crypto investments, and everything I am doing now is dollar cost averaging, adding little funds every month and don/t care what the market is doing. I was also planning to invest in a tax lien because I think it can be a great investment into real estate if you know what to buy. I didn't have luck with real estate investing because of my short credit history and only 3 years of being here, no lender wanted to finance my investments.
Today I am still doing Uber and door dash, and every week 10% -15% add to my portfolio that I created on the Fidelity platform. I also use and Roth IRA. The truth is that I started a year and a half ago to manage my own portfolio, I still don't have results behind me, but I am here for the long term, and I know I can offer a lot, and I want to grow my business and help other to understand what is and how investing works, but still can't breakthrough. I would like to hear the opinions of others interested in the same topic. After I read Millionaire Fastlane I just know I can do more, and that is why I am here.
My Linkedin is and you can hit me up there, www.linkedin.com/in/darko-milosevic
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
