The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introductions

Marc Murat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jun 15, 2019
My name is Marc and I've come here to learn and to act. I've overcome a great many hardships and possess many scars on my heart and on my life. I've had several financial set back and I'm looking to gain control of my financial life and to add value to the world. I am new to the business world but I know that the "traditional" way of doing business are deeply flawed. I read Millionaire Fastlane based on the suggestion of Alux, a youtube channel offering business and life advice, and DeMarco has me with great insight into the nature of business and money. I think my biggest set back now is I do not know how to move forward or where? I'm current registered at the University of Toronto for a Masters program beginning this fall however, I am a bit hesitiant because I do not want to fall into another financial trap but I can not think of any other viable alternative. I hope this forum will help give me some guidance and I hope that I can contribute to the forum as well one day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WellWallet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Mar 6, 2019
Hey there - welcome Marc! Completely feel ya on overcoming many hardships and possessing many scars. Sounds cliche, but it's true: our scars are our strength.

Re: the masters program - totally just my two cents, but if you're not entirely 100% sure about it, don't do it, especially if there's a heavy financial load. Is there another way you can gain the same information for a lower cost or for free?

Whatever you decide to do, the big gain is fact that you're asking the questions. Keep on learning and growing, man. Look forward to watching your journey!

xWW

dani710networker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jun 26, 2019
My name is Marc and I've come here to learn and to act. I've overcome a great many hardships and possess many scars on my heart and on my life. I've had several financial set back and I'm looking to gain control of my financial life and to add value to the world. I am new to the business world but I know that the "traditional" way of doing business are deeply flawed. I read Millionaire Fastlane based on the suggestion of Alux, a youtube channel offering business and life advice, and DeMarco has me with great insight into the nature of business and money. I think my biggest set back now is I do not know how to move forward or where? I'm current registered at the University of Toronto for a Masters program beginning this fall however, I am a bit hesitiant because I do not want to fall into another financial trap but I can not think of any other viable alternative. I hope this forum will help give me some guidance and I hope that I can contribute to the forum as well one day.

You´re welcomee Marc, I´m too new here, yes co-knows from Alux channel from YouTube them share really good content, and now happy to be here and lets help each others buddy. Have a great day.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Welcome :) You're in a good place.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marc Murat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jun 15, 2019
Thank you Well Wallet, dani10networker and Rabby for the warm welcome. I wasn't quite sure what I was signing up for when I signed on to the forum (still don't) but I'm grateful that there are already such supportive people.

Thank you for you two cents Well Wallet. Its been awhile since I've received some good advice. I'm leaning towards the masters because it's a "presitigious" institution and the marginal benefits of a brand name university, moving to Toronto, the people I'll meet there as well as the unforseen benefits. I've been searching for an viable alternative, especially in an entreprenur venture I can get behind, but I've yet to find something I believe in.

I'm new to the business and entrepeurship game and I've been watching some youtube videos (Tai Lopez, Cardone, Alux) and reading some books, I'm at a cafe about to read 'Unscripted ', to hopefully speed up the learning curve in my off time.

dani710networker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jun 26, 2019
Thank you Well Wallet, dani10networker and Rabby for the warm welcome. I wasn't quite sure what I was signing up for when I signed on to the forum (still don't) but I'm grateful that there are already such supportive people.

Thank you for you two cents Well Wallet. Its been awhile since I've received some good advice. I'm leaning towards the masters because it's a "presitigious" institution and the marginal benefits of a brand name university, moving to Toronto, the people I'll meet there as well as the unforseen benefits. I've been searching for an viable alternative, especially in an entreprenur venture I can get behind, but I've yet to find something I believe in.

I'm new to the business and entrepeurship game and I've been watching some youtube videos (Tai Lopez, Cardone, Alux) and reading some books, I'm at a cafe about to read 'Unscripted ', to hopefully speed up the learning curve in my off time.

Exactly men follow the mentor are in the place do you want to be. The best regards.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...