- Joined
- Jun 15, 2019
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 167%
My name is Marc and I've come here to learn and to act. I've overcome a great many hardships and possess many scars on my heart and on my life. I've had several financial set back and I'm looking to gain control of my financial life and to add value to the world. I am new to the business world but I know that the "traditional" way of doing business are deeply flawed. I read Millionaire Fastlane based on the suggestion of Alux, a youtube channel offering business and life advice, and DeMarco has me with great insight into the nature of business and money. I think my biggest set back now is I do not know how to move forward or where? I'm current registered at the University of Toronto for a Masters program beginning this fall however, I am a bit hesitiant because I do not want to fall into another financial trap but I can not think of any other viable alternative. I hope this forum will help give me some guidance and I hope that I can contribute to the forum as well one day.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
