datafit
PARKED
Hello Everyone,
It's an honor to be on this forum. I avoided it for a while due to misconceptions about what was on here. After reading both of MJ's books I realized the mistake I made.
My name is Sai, I'm an IT consultant and real estate investor out of Washington DC. I had some success and failures in my business pursuit but most are money chasers after reading unscripted it changed my mindset and guided me to pursue a business with a focus on value and trust.
I have an idea and working to execute. Need help from forum members on how to exactly start building and executing my idea.
It's an honor to be on this forum. I avoided it for a while due to misconceptions about what was on here. After reading both of MJ's books I realized the mistake I made.
My name is Sai, I'm an IT consultant and real estate investor out of Washington DC. I had some success and failures in my business pursuit but most are money chasers after reading unscripted it changed my mindset and guided me to pursue a business with a focus on value and trust.
I have an idea and working to execute. Need help from forum members on how to exactly start building and executing my idea.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
