The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Introduction

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Akwailer

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 4, 2019
I am Awojulu Akeem Olawale keemex by name 30 years old from Nigeria. I suffered much in my life anyway this is not the best time for my story now. My friend me presented a book to me to read.The millionaire fastlane book was just given to me not later than 30 mins ago when I came across this beautiful forum inside the e-book and I haven't read it. Again , after my registration I also found another amazing twin brother paired together tittled UNSCRIPTED!
I knew before that for me to be able to participate fully I must have grasped and equipped with necessary knowledge. I believe my stay here will be worthwhile and ever remembered in this course of navigating my financial freedom and successful career in life.
Thanks you all.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

George Appiah

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Welcome aboard, @Akwailer. I'm 39 and from Ghana.

I'll really encourage you to make the time to read the two books. I bought and quickly read the Kindle version of both books, but I've also recently purchased the Audible versions and they're now part of my 24x7 personal "radio".

Good luck and stay blessed!

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom