• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Introduction

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Akwailer, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Akwailer

Akwailer New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $12
    I am Awojulu Akeem Olawale keemex by name 30 years old from Nigeria. I suffered much in my life anyway this is not the best time for my story now. My friend me presented a book to me to read.The millionaire fastlane book was just given to me not later than 30 mins ago when I came across this beautiful forum inside the e-book and I haven't read it. Again , after my registration I also found another amazing twin brother paired together tittled UNSCRIPTED!
    I knew before that for me to be able to participate fully I must have grasped and equipped with necessary knowledge. I believe my stay here will be worthwhile and ever remembered in this course of navigating my financial freedom and successful career in life.
    Thanks you all.

2. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,533
    Welcome aboard, @Akwailer. I'm 39 and from Ghana.

I'll really encourage you to make the time to read the two books. I bought and quickly read the Kindle version of both books, but I've also recently purchased the Audible versions and they're now part of my 24x7 personal "radio".

Good luck and stay blessed!

Akwailer likes this.
  3. Akwailer

Akwailer New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $12
    thanks

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.