The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Frushe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Mar 8, 2016
Hey guys! How are you? My name is Marcos and I am from Argentina. Im 19 years old. I have been reading the millionaire fastlane for a couple of days and I have already read 65%. Its been awesome.

Right now Im doing my first year on general engineering. I will probably go into mechanical engineering and learn to program on the side. My ultimate goal is to become wealthy as MJ describes. I think the trinity description is really good.

I have a wide range of interests(some counter productive): fitness, dobermans, MMA, traveling, cars and motorcycles, expensive things(like yachts lol), movies and tv shows (just finished watching Game of thrones), videogames(though trying to stop playing), medieval stuff, books, science, engineering, and the list really goes on. A lot sparks my interest. Really I know at least something about everything lol.

The good thing about Argentina is that education is free. But there are also many negatives that outweight the positives. But once you have money things become easier.

Things I need to improve on myself are social skills and persistance. A couple of years ago I formed two large groups of friends but now Im mostly alone because of my decision. This people had negative influences on me as they werent good people. One group was largely involved on drugs alcohol and partying. And the others werent really good people. Among all of them I kept like 5 good something. I like smart, confident and and passionate people.

If I become wealthy in the future I would like to travel, learn the most I can on everything, buy cars and houses and try making the world a better place.

Im thinking and researching a lot on what I can do for my first fastlane business. And I will come up with something.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...