Hey all! My name is Alan Kong and I just picked up the Millionaire Fastlane book last week and already almost done. All I can say is DAMN DO I FEEL MOTIVATED!
I've always read motivational books, experimented with internet ventures, etc. and while many were good for a while, most didn't work out. I never gave up and am still continuing my quest towards freedom from a regular job. I'm a CPA at a public accounting firm and since it is tax season, it is quite hard right now to work on my own projects because I'm working 12+ hour days! However, I still force myself to go home and work hard. The after hours of "work" has really picked up even more so recently after picking up MJ's amazing book. New and fresh ideas are coming through as I read through each chapter!
I hope to speak to many of you personally and in a group...here's to the fastlane life
And btw, thank you MJ for your awesome book. It came personalized with my name and message and everything. That's how you keep your customers inspired and special indeed
You're the man!
Talk to everybody soon!
Best regards,
Alan Kong

I've always read motivational books, experimented with internet ventures, etc. and while many were good for a while, most didn't work out. I never gave up and am still continuing my quest towards freedom from a regular job. I'm a CPA at a public accounting firm and since it is tax season, it is quite hard right now to work on my own projects because I'm working 12+ hour days! However, I still force myself to go home and work hard. The after hours of "work" has really picked up even more so recently after picking up MJ's amazing book. New and fresh ideas are coming through as I read through each chapter!
I hope to speak to many of you personally and in a group...here's to the fastlane life
And btw, thank you MJ for your awesome book. It came personalized with my name and message and everything. That's how you keep your customers inspired and special indeed
Talk to everybody soon!
Best regards,
Alan Kong

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
