The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction - Steve, & Question: How do I evidence 'read TMF' tag to join Insiders?

CybersecSteve

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Oct 27, 2021
Hi guys,

Apologies in advance for how boring my intro is going to be (feel free to skip to TLDR). I'm Steve, I currently work in a fortune 500 company that provides Cloud services.

I work within Cybersecurity basically trying to find bad across environments which I've done for several years. I enjoy the job but I'm looking to start my own things on the side to hopefully provide value to others whilst building my own brand and separate my financial gain from only relying on time which is how it currently stands.

(Feel free to ask me any questions or reach out for advice if you have any regarding cybersecurity and I will attempt to help where I can :) )

I do have a quick question - I have read 3 of MJ's books - TMF , Unscripted , and The Great Ratrace. I want to join the INSIDERS forum but see that reading TMF is a requirement - how do I evidence this? I can see people have the 'I've read TMF' tags by their name; I know this is a stupid question but I've spent the last 20+ minutes trying to manually find out and I still do not know? Would be appreciated if someone can advise.

I look forward to being apart of the Forum and following peoples journeys. Hopefully within time I will have a great success story to share too. All the best, Steve.

TLDR: Names Steve, Work in Cybersecurity, Happy to help others with Cybersecurity questions/advice. How do I evidence that I read TMF so I can join INSIDERS?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Welcome Steve! :smile2:

To get the badges for the books you've read, leave a comment in the below threads.

CybersecSteve

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Oct 27, 2021
Welcome Steve! :smile2:

To get the badges for the books you've read, leave a comment in the below threads.

Thanks very much man, will do :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I don't verify if any new INSIDERS Subscriptions have actually read the book, it is recommended, but i have no way to know.

CybersecSteve

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Oct 27, 2021
I don't verify if any new INSIDERS Subscriptions have actually read the book, it is recommended, but i have no way to know.
Haha I know you have no way to know, that would be quite crazy if you did :eyes:

Anyways you've probably heard this 1000+ times already however I have to say thanks for the awesome value you've provided people man. Seriously TMF had such a positive impact in my life, if I do end up successful this book will be the reason why. Thank you.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
if I do end up successful this book will be the reason why. Thank you.

It's easy to give someone a roadmap... it's far harder to actually execute the roadmap and endure a journey that can take months, and years. The roadmap is 2%, the other 98% is up to you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...