What's new

Introduction, part TWO

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bohemi

Regular Contributor
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Oct 28, 2022
Messages
63
Location
Roskilde, Denmark
Rep Bank
$715
User Power: 313%
Hello fastlaners

I have to admit that this forum had escaped my conscious mind for too long. I have so many good and even more bad excuses for letting that happen. I am just grateful that the email @MJ DeMarco send out about the upgrade (paid forum) caught my attention.

Funny thing is that I have been feeling a bit lost and in search of people to share this fastlane journey with. I live in Denmark and most people here seems to be happy employees with their set dreams which they just inherited from their parents. I was just curious about what kind of price this would end up at, and then I surfed a bit through some of the topics and i realized that I already have a community if peers to connect with. I had just forgotten.

I have always felt like the black sheep of the family. Not because any of us is especially difficult or strange, but for one simpel reason only. My family seems to LOVE the status quo. They fight to keep things as it is, they fear change as if it was the plague and here comes the baby sister who is on the other side of the scale. I have become the destroyer because I rarely do things the same way twice. Everytime I take a step, my family takes a step into their safe space. So the distance between us has only increased but I wouldn't change it for anything.

The part of my journey is to accept that I might be the Odd-One-Out but its better to stick out of the crowd than to follow blindly. And it helps me embrace that I might be the Odd-One-Out in here too (being a woman and a Dane, which either seems to be flooding this place ;) )

My life has improved in so many ways as I have been stepping into a new world where I am the one deciding the pace, the direction and the meaning of it all.

And one sentence that has ALWAYS been roaming inside me is this: there HAS to be another way to live life than just being content.

When I read the Unscripted book it was like MJ had read my mind and handed me the map of this other way to live and even though im not a fastlaner yet, I no longer doubt that there IS ANOTHER way to live than just repeating each day until we die :blush::bicep:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni jisi Cujino,
zua xomm tii e muv ug qiuqmi xovj e humf jiesv jisi.
Veli voni gus wotov Humf vjsieft, zua dep miesp e muv gsun vjin ;)
O xotj zua vji citv, tii zua tuup !
 
O mowi op Fipnesl epf nutv qiuqmi jisi tiint vu ci jeqqz inqmuziit xovj vjios tiv fsient xjodj vjiz katv opjisovif gsun vjios qesipvt.
Uwis e zies ehu, O opviswoixif e zuaph Itqusvt qsugittoupem gsun Txifip, epf ji vemlif ecuav jux ji gimv qsittasif cz vji damvasi vjisi vu puv tvepf puv, puv ci encovouat, epf puv eon vu edjoiwi hsievpitt. Vji ofie ji huv gsun jot qesipvt xet vjev ji tjuamf ci sitquptocmi, hiv e tvecmi kuc, seoti e huuf genomz, epf liiq jot jief fuxp.

Vjip nusi sidipvmz xjomi djevvoph xovj e Txifotj tvsienis, O miespv ecuav Kepvi't mex. Ov't ep opvisitvoph ofie vu fotdatt, itqidoemmz topdi Fipnesl ot upi ug vji jeqqoitv duapvsoit op vji xusmf. Tu ot jeqqopitt xusvj howoph aq opfowofaemovz gus?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom