Panos Daras
Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2022
- Messages
- 922
Rep Bank
$3,010
$3,010
User Power: 192%
Hello there! I am Panos!
I am a millenial rat working in finance as a project manager. Not only a husband and a father of a heroic daughter, but also a migrant from Crete to the Netherlands. After reading all the 3 books from MJ I wanted to join the forum to surround myself with individuals of similar mindset.
Where I come from enterpreneurship is vilified and the state is the entity that shall be watching each and every one of the citizens and safeguard their well being.
Me myself, I am trying to reframe my mindset, and this is one of the reasons that I joined this forum.
I want to see enterpreneurship as something possitive for the planet and its inhabitants.
I see way too many businesses nowdays with bullshit ads, targeting peoples' insecurities with sneaky psychological tricks, subpar products, stupid price tags eg 3.97, and underpaid employes. Moreover, they push garbage to people, and stuff they don't need (eg look at stupid hats that noone needs from YouTubers). This is causing to overconsumption and the destruction of the planet that my and your kids (if you have) will be called to solve. And that is not cool.
I want to be a problem solver and provide value to people. But I don't want people to give me money they actually do not have, or create a product that is an unnecessary junk that polutes the environment.The business I would like to create needs to be aligned with my values as a person, and also be good to the planet and people around me. My time on this earth is limited. And this is the balance which I am strurgling to find. Or it can also be an excuse from my brain to do nothing. Whatever help I can get to find a process around this to become an entrepreneur from a wantepreneur is really appreciated. I am stil on the ideation phase and I have to go to daily execution and consistency to make something of my existence.
Thank you for reading this far and apologies for the negativity.
Panos, out!
I am a millenial rat working in finance as a project manager. Not only a husband and a father of a heroic daughter, but also a migrant from Crete to the Netherlands. After reading all the 3 books from MJ I wanted to join the forum to surround myself with individuals of similar mindset.
Where I come from enterpreneurship is vilified and the state is the entity that shall be watching each and every one of the citizens and safeguard their well being.
Me myself, I am trying to reframe my mindset, and this is one of the reasons that I joined this forum.
I want to see enterpreneurship as something possitive for the planet and its inhabitants.
I see way too many businesses nowdays with bullshit ads, targeting peoples' insecurities with sneaky psychological tricks, subpar products, stupid price tags eg 3.97, and underpaid employes. Moreover, they push garbage to people, and stuff they don't need (eg look at stupid hats that noone needs from YouTubers). This is causing to overconsumption and the destruction of the planet that my and your kids (if you have) will be called to solve. And that is not cool.
I want to be a problem solver and provide value to people. But I don't want people to give me money they actually do not have, or create a product that is an unnecessary junk that polutes the environment.The business I would like to create needs to be aligned with my values as a person, and also be good to the planet and people around me. My time on this earth is limited. And this is the balance which I am strurgling to find. Or it can also be an excuse from my brain to do nothing. Whatever help I can get to find a process around this to become an entrepreneur from a wantepreneur is really appreciated. I am stil on the ideation phase and I have to go to daily execution and consistency to make something of my existence.
Thank you for reading this far and apologies for the negativity.
Panos, out!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
