The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction of Myself

JoshEvola

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 12, 2020
St. Louis, Missouri
Hello everyone. As you can see probably by my username my name is Josh. I am 20 years old (will be turning 21 in 6 days) and I am from Saint Louis Missouri. Ive had a job since I was 15 and pretty much every job I have had I have became the manager there or ran the entire store which I did at 19. Through all of my jobs I have always wanted to be my own boss but with no passion or talent for much other than great management skills. I always thought I could work my way up in some company and be happy being the boss. As I am getting older I have come to realize it doesnt matter the job that I have I am not truly free when I am working for someone else or another company. I have also thought there had to be some other way of living being a modern day slave to a company. I have also wanted to be an entrepreneur, but growing up that wasn't in my families vocabulary. After finally having enough with being unhappy and dissatisfied no matter my job and finding @MJ DeMarco wonderful books, I decided making a true difference in the world and adding value to peoples lives isn't crazy after all and I am going to dedicate my time and effort into because I want freedom also (in time) I want to be able to provide a better life for my mom she has never had. I don't think she has ever been on a vacation (no joke). I don't want her to have to worry every again and get to live the rest of her life as happiest as she can be.

than you guys for reading and I look forward to learning and growing and changing my life forever. I found these books and this forum for a reason and i am definitely taking action

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...