The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction !! Kimkaya (French) :))

Kimkaya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 2, 2024
Hey Everyone !!

I am a 18 years old french student in a preparatory class ( BCPST ) which is focused on biology, physics, chemistry and Earth science ( if that's even a thing in english lol)
Anyhow, I've just finished The millionaire fastlane and it kind of have been a revelation for me as everyone around me is either working jobs they don't like or burned out by their jobs ( my mom ) while not really being financially free. I think I was wired to think like a "slowlaner" but now that I've read this book it really shaped my way thinking in a different way and itroduced me to a new lifestyle !!

I've started to read one of the other books by MJ DeMarco, UNSCRIPTED : The Great rat race escape !! I'm eager to connect with other people who either aspire to become a "Fastlaner" or already is one especially in France !! I live in Lyon btw :))

Looking forward to meet you all !!

Kimkaya

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...