mongoose
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2018
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 144%
Hey guys, i lurked around for a while and now is the time to get started. I want to contribute to this forum because it really helped me thinking about my future. Also some posts are very inspiring! So here we go:
I'm Eric, 22, and very lost when it comes to long term strategizing and decision making.
I'm an artist, so of course the first big question is: Should this be my main priority right now? Or should i focus on making money, creating a Business and developing skills that the market needs? Can i do both or should i focus relentlessly on one thing? Man i don't know this question rips me apart.
I have a strong interest in spirituality and music, and i want to create a product that combines both worlds. I have many ideas but i don't know wich one to choose. Often i pick one and work on it. Then after 3 months i switch. Then again. This also rips me apart.
Maybe there is someone who overcame those problems and can help me out, i would appreciate the living hell out of it.
I'm Eric, 22, and very lost when it comes to long term strategizing and decision making.
I'm an artist, so of course the first big question is: Should this be my main priority right now? Or should i focus on making money, creating a Business and developing skills that the market needs? Can i do both or should i focus relentlessly on one thing? Man i don't know this question rips me apart.
I have a strong interest in spirituality and music, and i want to create a product that combines both worlds. I have many ideas but i don't know wich one to choose. Often i pick one and work on it. Then after 3 months i switch. Then again. This also rips me apart.
Maybe there is someone who overcame those problems and can help me out, i would appreciate the living hell out of it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

