The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing myself!

andrewhook

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 22, 2016
Italy
Hi everyone!

I'm Andrea, 19 (nearly 20) from Italy.
I finished Istituto Tecnico (Techical Institute) one year ago and started a two years full-time course of Web and Mobile App developement. At the same time i started working for a Pizza Restaurant delivering pizzas. I don't earn a lot, just 300-400€ per month, but I'm happy because I have to work in the evening, it fit with my daily schedule and let me make a few money.
I'm studing Business and Online Marketing by myself, reading books and surfing the net.
I didn't choose college because i think it's not worth it!

My opinion is that five years of Real Life education are so far better than five years of theory.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but I have a friend with the eighth grade who owns a website with more than 100,000 daily visits (http://www.inerboristeria.com) and teaches me a lot every day, while i have a lot of friends (having my age) who choosed college, who after this year seem to be at the same point of one year ago.

During this year i spent nearly 1000€ on training (+other 1000€ for the course).
Peanuts, you say, but they're a lot for me! :)

I started reading the book three days ago (almost finished it :p), and i have to congratulate @MJ DeMarco!
That book is on another level.
I've felt bad when I learned that Kiyosaki bases his fortune on the sale of his books. Ok, i love his books. But wtf, it's like the "Guru" who become rich by selling courses "How to become rich"!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the excellent content I found in this Forum!
Hope to make my small contribution :)

Have a wonderful day!

PS. Sorry for my bad english. Still working on it!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marquin Brewer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Oct 18, 2016
Hi everyone!

I'm Andrea, 19 (nearly 20) from Italy.
I finished Istituto Tecnico (Techical Institute) one year ago and started a two years full-time course of Web and Mobile App developement. At the same time i started working for a Pizza Restaurant delivering pizzas. I don't earn a lot, just 300-400€ per month, but I'm happy because I have to work in the evening, it fit with my daily schedule and let me make a few money.
I'm studing Business and Online Marketing by myself, reading books and surfing the net.
I didn't choose college because i think it's not worth it!

My opinion is that five years of Real Life education are so far better than five years of theory.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but I have a friend with the eighth grade who owns a website with more than 100,000 daily visits (http://www.inerboristeria.com) and teaches me a lot every day, while i have a lot of friends (having my age) who choosed college, who after this year seem to be at the same point of one year ago.

During this year i spent nearly 1000€ on training (+other 1000€ for the course).
Peanuts, you say, but they're a lot for me! :)

I started reading the book three days ago (almost finished it :p), and i have to congratulate @MJ DeMarco!
That book is on another level.
I've felt bad when I learned that Kiyosaki bases his fortune on the sale of his books. Ok, i love his books. But wtf, it's like the "Guru" who become rich by selling courses "How to become rich"!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the excellent content I found in this Forum!
Hope to make my small contribution :)

Have a wonderful day!

PS. Sorry for my bad english. Still working on it!!
Welcome Andrea, don't apologize for your English we understand what your saying....Keep pushing and welcome aboard...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...