Lepadin
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2023
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 200%
Hey guys and gals! Nice to meet you all
My name is Leo and i'm new here. Aged 29 and I'm new at everything when it comes to changing my life on entrepreunial mindset. I've been practicly a sidewalker my whole life.
I read the Millionaire fastlane and I resonated with it strongly, when MJ was talking about the mindset of seeing a problem and then trying to solve that issue. My mind has been working like that always, naturally. And I think it has to do with my ambition and pride. But paradoxically, I feel like my pride is the one that keeps me from successing in many things. At the same time I feel like my pride is the one that keeps me motivated not to be content with going for slowlane and let my dreams to die.
Maybe this is not even a question but I just wanted to hear your thoughts and that have you had same kind of experience?
My name is Leo and i'm new here. Aged 29 and I'm new at everything when it comes to changing my life on entrepreunial mindset. I've been practicly a sidewalker my whole life.
I read the Millionaire fastlane and I resonated with it strongly, when MJ was talking about the mindset of seeing a problem and then trying to solve that issue. My mind has been working like that always, naturally. And I think it has to do with my ambition and pride. But paradoxically, I feel like my pride is the one that keeps me from successing in many things. At the same time I feel like my pride is the one that keeps me motivated not to be content with going for slowlane and let my dreams to die.
Maybe this is not even a question but I just wanted to hear your thoughts and that have you had same kind of experience?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
