The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing Myself

KDO

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 7, 2022
Hey! My name is kewen I’m 19. young I know XD.
I first read the millionaire fastlane when I was 17.
I decided I wanted my life to change.
Well.. A couple bad decisions later some depression and confusion on why life should even matter nothing has changed….
I don’t blame the world I ultimately blame myself.

Life is a box of chocolates, I just ate bitter
But that doesn’t mean I can’t have sweet.

Mj has helped me immensely in the last 2 years, his books have given me hope and still do.
Sadly I still struggle to find motivation every single day.
I have no one to speak to.
I like to think I’m a great person but
I long noticed that the people I called “friends” weren’t actual people of knowledge
All they wanted was to “be rich” “party” and “smoke weed”
I left them all behind in the pursuit of happiness and meaning

I work hard and put all my time into what I need to learn.
I’ve worked plenty of jobs and honestly some weren’t too bad
every time I would bust my a$$ though….I knew there was something more for me to do
For Christ sake I almost sacrificed a finger for a bar LOL (literally a finger)
I’m ready to start over
I have nothing to my name but that does not discourage me. I know life is a game waiting to be played and the ball has entered my court.

You…yea YOU the person reading this now
If you feel the same..just know to keep your head high when it dips nothing good comes out of it.

Even though I might be young, I can still tell you all it takes is one step in the right direction to completely veer your battleship.

Thanks for reading:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Welcome to the forum @KDO

You will certainly find the motivation when one of two criteria is met:
1. You hate the situation you are in so much that working on your business is a better alternative
2. You love the project or business you are starting that is all-consuming

Ask yourself what motivates you? What are you looking to get out of being an entrepreneur? What do you wish to accomplish? Where do you want to be?

Then, work on getting good at something. Who cares what specifically, you are 19. Be good at something even if it is as simple as being a good waiter at a restaurant. There are many skills that are important, including being punctual and communication skills. You don't need to conquer the world in one day. You need to improve yourself gradually and as this happens you can begin to shape yourself into who you want to be.

This forum is filled with a vast array of important concepts. Read it. Internalize it. Maybe start learning one of the skills that are talked about on this forum.

Best of luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...