- Joined
- Jan 8, 2022
- Messages
- 48
Rep Bank
$445
$445
User Power: 71%
Hi everyone!
I'm Filipa from Portugal. I'm new to this journey and along the way my husband heard about the TMF in a podcast. I read it and got overwhelmed to the point that I needed to stop reading it for some days and come back to it later. It was so transforming that I was not able to keep up . It essentially, put words in things that I had not been able to articulate myself: 1) I was in well-paid job with a decent salary, but somehow stuck in the corporate ladder unless I wanted to sacrifice more time, which was not an option with a young child to take care of: So, I often wondered what was next for me without an obvious answer; 2 - I would hear about investing in the stock market but it also did not add up - 40 years really seemed too long. One day my husband told me: I don't want to work anymore! I could not really understand what he meant. How come, can one say this? You see, we were slowlaners, not saving to invest in the stock market, but saving to pay down our mortgage. He was right. There needed to be more. And now we are shearching for that. Reading TMF got me to seek for extra income - although still not the kind to make me a fortune - and it already resulted in me writing a children's story that I want to publish this year. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for putting words in what I was feeling and make me move torwards the fastlane. Praise to you!
I'm Filipa from Portugal. I'm new to this journey and along the way my husband heard about the TMF in a podcast. I read it and got overwhelmed to the point that I needed to stop reading it for some days and come back to it later. It was so transforming that I was not able to keep up . It essentially, put words in things that I had not been able to articulate myself: 1) I was in well-paid job with a decent salary, but somehow stuck in the corporate ladder unless I wanted to sacrifice more time, which was not an option with a young child to take care of: So, I often wondered what was next for me without an obvious answer; 2 - I would hear about investing in the stock market but it also did not add up - 40 years really seemed too long. One day my husband told me: I don't want to work anymore! I could not really understand what he meant. How come, can one say this? You see, we were slowlaners, not saving to invest in the stock market, but saving to pay down our mortgage. He was right. There needed to be more. And now we are shearching for that. Reading TMF got me to seek for extra income - although still not the kind to make me a fortune - and it already resulted in me writing a children's story that I want to publish this year. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for putting words in what I was feeling and make me move torwards the fastlane. Praise to you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
