The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing me and why I do what I do.

TheRohan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 18, 2021
Introducing me and why I do what I do.

Hi all! My name is Rohan. I am the proud founder of The Invention Company.

I am aware that understand names and positions don't mean anything. The only reason I led with it is because you'll have some idea of what I do.

There are 3 major sectors I see nasty nasty problems in the world which I'll try to solve with inventing new ways of being:

1) Technology not being a tool anymore. The technology being and becoming smarter and we are becoming absolute tools. Especially social media affecting mental health. (Currently in process of inventing a new OS)

2) Education: Where creative problem solving, critical thinking, psychology (emotional intelligence and regulation), how to use technology as a tool and how to build things (hardware and software), real world finance and economics, different forms of art (to find your own language of expression), real world health, and actually building stuff with your hands ... Is NOT TAUGHT! That's one way to 14-18 years of someone's life where they could've grown so much in fundamental thinking. (Starting with behavioural science - and teaching sales to begin with, the idea is to create an "Unscripted School" one could say.) (Inventing a new way of learning)

3) F*cking media and fake news... and just in general too much noise rather than actual value From scams running rampant because they unload boat load of money in advertising and the platforms love it... To sneaky sneaky insidious inception like propoganda peddled through the media + Hampering of actual free speech (The isegoria and parrhesia.) NONE of that will exist. (So, inventing a new type of media (science backed and peer reviewed) and inventing a new delivery system for it.)

P.S. Also inventing awesome stuff like bionics using nanotech, human wings, etc...

I obviously cannot do all this on my own and would need a lot of help.

So, if anyone would like to please let me know and we can have a chat.

MJ- if you are reading this... Both your books have been an eye opener... I'd love to invite you to my podcast... I know you don't like to do it but the podcast is about "The Psychology of Business" that's the title actually and it's still in pre-production. So, I'd love to start it with a thundering crack through the existing system, and what better way to do it other than have my inspiration on the podcast, YOU! (Half way through Unscripted .)

Cheers,
If any of you read until the end... Hats off and grateful for your patience,
Rohan.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...