The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro

Montse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Aug 17, 2020
Sant Vicenç de Torelló (Spain)
Hello!! I'm Montse and I'm 40. I live in a small village an hour from Barcelona. I'm a mother of three.
I'm a headteacher in a public school.
Thanks for opening my eyes, this week I communicated that I step down from my post when the school year ends. I've been running a school for 15 years thinking that i was affortunate for my position. After reading both of your books now i see that i'm an enterpeur under the orders of a government that don't bother anything about education, only think about their interests.

I love copywriting, I' ve got skills in FB and IG ads and funnels, so I decided I'm going to work hard to run a business related with education using my copywriting and ads skills.

I know lots of pain points in teachers, so I'm going to think about how to solve their problems.
I'll post my ideas and progress here.

Thanks a looot

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome, please keep us posted. You've been thinking about stepping down for sometime? Even before reading the books? I hate having a hand in people quitting their jobs when they don't have something already brewing on the side.

Clay Alexander

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Sep 22, 2020
NI in UK
June 2021 gives you time to figure out if the entrepreneur life is for you. I like that you have deep first hand knowledge of your first targeted customers, working with teachers for so long should mean you have valuable insights. Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...