Dan670
New Contributor
Hello All,
I have been reading around on the forums for a bit now and decided to finally make an account and start posting where I can offer some knowledge and receiving some feedback where I need it.
A bit about me; I am currently working a day job in construction management
. On the side I have been flipping homes for the past 6 years and have a few rental properties as well
I have found good profits in the high-end home flips but they are taking up a ton of my capital, I need to keep my day job to get the financing for the homes, and the deals worth pursuing come along once in a blue moon.
Currently brainstorming some side business ideas
Thanks
I have been reading around on the forums for a bit now and decided to finally make an account and start posting where I can offer some knowledge and receiving some feedback where I need it.
A bit about me; I am currently working a day job in construction management
I have found good profits in the high-end home flips but they are taking up a ton of my capital, I need to keep my day job to get the financing for the homes, and the deals worth pursuing come along once in a blue moon.
Currently brainstorming some side business ideas
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
