The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

intro

Hintzebelts

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 15, 2013
hi everybody

i am new to the site and just giving a little introduction. A year ago i created a product that made it easier to use the tool that people in my field use. i got a lawyer and got a patent started. I had prototyped it and started using them in the field after a couple months i had the product rite.I started with a hundred in january and sold out in two months buy going person to person like a door to door salesman.I sold the first forty three like that, from there i had people asking for it. i recently contacted the heads of the trades i work in and they put me in touch with distributors that is how i found out about this site. thank you million dollar smile

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
I sent you MJ's book. Give it a read. It will change your mindset on what is possible.
By just getting out there and getting a patent and lawyer sets you apart from the majority of the masses...
Keep plugging away. Ask questions, as there are many on here willing to help.

Send a link to your product if you can!

Good luck!
Randall

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Welcome aboard! You'll find several people doing product development here, among other things. You're among friends.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...