Just wanted to post a quick hello and introduce myself. I have been reading through the forums for the last few days and have to say it seems like you have a great bunch of people with allot of high quality of advice.
Why am I here? Well I have always wanted to run my own business but for some reason never have made the leap. I am now in a great position to start something and am now beginning my search for that something to leap at. Thinking about whether an idea can be made a Fastlane idea has been a great start.
My experience and background: I have worked in the industrial electrical service industry as an electrician, in sales in the construction supplies wholesale industry, and briefly in financial services. I have also earned a living trading stocks and options for myself the last little while but am losing my passion for it which oddly translates into losing money at it. Education wise I have a BBA which will help me with planning and understanding some concepts needed to systemize a business.
I think that this will be a great resource for me in my search and although I am not in the Fastlane yet I will try to contribute as I can to the quality here.
Thanks,
Andy
Why am I here? Well I have always wanted to run my own business but for some reason never have made the leap. I am now in a great position to start something and am now beginning my search for that something to leap at. Thinking about whether an idea can be made a Fastlane idea has been a great start.
My experience and background: I have worked in the industrial electrical service industry as an electrician, in sales in the construction supplies wholesale industry, and briefly in financial services. I have also earned a living trading stocks and options for myself the last little while but am losing my passion for it which oddly translates into losing money at it. Education wise I have a BBA which will help me with planning and understanding some concepts needed to systemize a business.
I think that this will be a great resource for me in my search and although I am not in the Fastlane yet I will try to contribute as I can to the quality here.
Thanks,
Andy
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
