What's new

Intro-IDK

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

student1st

PARKED
Joined
Jun 27, 2019
Messages
1
Location
Baton Rouge
Rep Bank
$60
Hey everyone. I’m new to the forum. At the beginning of 2018 one of my best friends told me to stop whatever I was doing at that exact moment, get onto Amazon, and buy this book titled Unscripted by MJ DeMarco. So I did. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, I was tired of listening to a particular podcast on my morning commute to work and decided to see what MJ was up to in the world of podcasts. I found a few he talked on and listened to every one I could find. I decided to get first book and listen to it on my morning and afternoon commutes. Ive heard him talk about his forum.... I don’t know what the heck I’m doing here, but I’m here. I don’t know what I want to do, but I know I want to do something. Thanks.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom