supermannpc
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2012
- Messages
- 55
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 27%
Hello everyone my name is Mike Knowles I am 29 and from NJ
Currently I am a VP for an electrical contracting business.
I have a real estate investment business. Currently buy,rent and hold trying to increase my cash flow.
I also have a granted Patent that I am trying to license. Any help with that is much appreciated.
I started with this mind set from Kiyosaki. Now its nice to see people like myself with this mentality and the hunger to be rich. My ideal goal is to continue buying real estate, license my patent with royalties and quit by back breaking VP job that eats majority of my time up.
I just joined a few days ago. I'm just about done reading Creative Financing before I jump into The Fast lane. Im excited to read this after all the reviews
Currently I am a VP for an electrical contracting business.
I have a real estate investment business. Currently buy,rent and hold trying to increase my cash flow.
I also have a granted Patent that I am trying to license. Any help with that is much appreciated.
I started with this mind set from Kiyosaki. Now its nice to see people like myself with this mentality and the hunger to be rich. My ideal goal is to continue buying real estate, license my patent with royalties and quit by back breaking VP job that eats majority of my time up.
I just joined a few days ago. I'm just about done reading Creative Financing before I jump into The Fast lane. Im excited to read this after all the reviews
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
