The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro from an IT Guy

Andy777E

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Dec 8, 2018
Hi All!

I have been lurking around for quite sometime on Fastlane and decided to take it seriously after being wannapreneur for long time.I read TMF and Unscripted already! Thank you MJ for writing such life changing books and starting this Forum. This Forum is the best form ever I have ever seen in any field!
I work in IT Industry from almost 15 years as a contractor (more or less slow lane)and have a comfy life and income. But something is very unsatisfying inside. ...Sometimes you have to work with useless requests and it eats up all your creativity and hours worth of work without any appreciation!

I wok in core technology in a niche skill set. I want to find solutions to problems related to my area and provide services. So far Ii have taken below steps:

• Currently I have an app completed specific to my Industry.It's not iOS or Android app but built on Cloud Platform I specialize in.
  • I have a VA hired who is assisting me in day to day tasks.
  • I did cut down on my part time job activities

But there is lot of work ahead and I seek guidance and assistance esp. for Marketing area
I will catch up soon with more specifics!

Thank you very much again for all your support!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Burton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 17, 2018
Hi Andy, good to see you here. I'm also a software dev, not that long like you but anyway I hate this corporate bs. Wish you all the best and good luck on you fastlane journey!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...