The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro and businesses I want to start

Just-J

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 31, 2019
Hey Everyone, I'm James. I am an SEO expert I have been working as an SEO analyst at an agency and at corporate for a total of 3 years. I have read millionaire Faslane and I am currently reading unscripted . It is my dream to be an entrepreneur and to take control of my finances.

The businesses I want to start are building a brand on Amazon and building a web design agency with SEO services. I started taking a class on Amazon FBA, the website is called eCommerce business formula, have you taken it? As for the web design agency, I have started cold emailing people but I am having trouble getting my first client.

I am really excited to post more on the forum. I wish all good luck in their journeys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Hi James. Welcome to the fastlane forum.

Creating a brand business on amazon couldn't be the best option you have because it violated the commandment of Control (you will read this as you go on with unscripted ).

For the web agency i recommend you this post, which is about a digital marketing agency, but i think that lots of things are similar to a web design agency (ex. how to get the first client)
GOLD! - CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days

Hope i've helped a bit and enjoy this journey :)

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum Just-J. You'll find tremendous value in the many threads here. It takes time but read through the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. Many deal with your line of effort. Looking forward to learning of your success.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...