Hey Everyone, I'm James. I am an SEO expert I have been working as an SEO analyst at an agency and at corporate for a total of 3 years. I have read millionaire Faslane and I am currently reading unscripted . It is my dream to be an entrepreneur and to take control of my finances.
The businesses I want to start are building a brand on Amazon and building a web design agency with SEO services. I started taking a class on Amazon FBA, the website is called eCommerce business formula, have you taken it? As for the web design agency, I have started cold emailing people but I am having trouble getting my first client.
I am really excited to post more on the forum. I wish all good luck in their journeys.
The businesses I want to start are building a brand on Amazon and building a web design agency with SEO services. I started taking a class on Amazon FBA, the website is called eCommerce business formula, have you taken it? As for the web design agency, I have started cold emailing people but I am having trouble getting my first client.
I am really excited to post more on the forum. I wish all good luck in their journeys.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
