The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Into the world of entrepreneurship.

SpeakMyLips

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 16, 2018
Singapore
Hello everyone.

I'm Jason, 23 years old.

I have been surfing around fastlane for a few years on and off and today is the day where I will start being more active over here.

Some background about me,

I started my first journey during the epic hot dropshipping era and I had a little success over there. Learnt a lot on marketing/paid ads/copywriting, essentially a good learning curve for a starter at that point of time.

And currently I'm running a mobile detailing business using my local marketplace platform and had a taste of a little success again.

My main goal is to continue staying hungry, grow my biz and to achieve fastlane as soon as I could.

Looking forward to my goals.

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Hi Jason,

Welcome and thanks for the intro. Please fill us in in more detail about your prior internet business and what drove you to move from online to offline?

I have yo-yo'd between online and offline over the years and am currently transitioning again to a online state.

-

SpeakMyLips

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 16, 2018
Singapore
Hi Jason,

Welcome and thanks for the intro. Please fill us in in more detail about your prior internet business and what drove you to move from online to offline?

I have yo-yo'd between online and offline over the years and am currently transitioning again to a online state.

-

I have always believed in the online world. It always bring about mass market and the ease of driving traffic via organic or paid and what not. I did not carry on dropshipping because of the huge ad spend needed and the uncertainty it carries without a brand. If I will to do it again, I would definitely build a brand around it.

I went ahead with offline is mainly because of low start up and huge margin whilst having the opportunity to fill in the gap at the right time. However as of now all my traffic comes from online as well. End goal is to build a passive stream without me interfering much.

But of cause online is the still the way to go for any businesses nowadays. Haha...

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum. I always thought the mobile detailing gig could be fun, since I'm into cars. Do you get to take care of a lot of high end stuff?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SpeakMyLips

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 16, 2018
Singapore
Welcome to the forum. I always thought the mobile detailing gig could be fun, since I'm into cars. Do you get to take care of a lot of high end stuff?

Hello. Exactly! Always fun talking about cars/bikes with the owner while doing up their ride. Yup, I worked with all sorts of motorcycles/cars inclusive of the high end one.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...