The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Interview with Billionaire Alki David

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

rico

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Aug 14, 2007
Buckinghamshire, UK
Very good interview this, from England's Sunday Times

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/money/article3558739.ece

Highlight for me was...

Do you have any credit cards? I have a Gold Mastercard and an Amex Gold. I also have an Amex Black Centurion (an invitation-only card that costs £650 a year). I once financed an entire reality TV show on that card. It cost a couple of hundred thousand euros in all. Some of the money was to pay off a customs fine because we were caught trying to bring a tarantula into Switzerland for the show.

:notworthy:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
The best take-out from the article was:
What is the most important lesson you have learnt about money? That with it comes responsibility.

The responsibility part is a bagage sometimes. But, well, if you want to have advantages you will need give something else back also.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.