The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Internet Marketing

Marketing, social media, advertising

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
You need to be participating in the free 30 day challenge. Better than any book.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
You're welcome. Register and start the training with the preseason to get all the downloads and plug ins. When I started I was watching every video. That takes a lot of time. You need to try to use the text lessons to speed things up. It started August 1 but you can jump in right now. Sevral of us are working on it. Lot's of information.

royemunson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 24, 2007
SW Ohio
I second the 30 day challenge.

Another is the warriorforum - go there and read all you can.

there are many experts on that forum that have made millions
in internet marketing

Joe

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Runem, you may know. i did sign up for the thirty day challenge but am not participating due to focus on the actual projects right now, but will the information be available even after the fact??

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Runem, you may know. i did sign up for the thirty day challenge but am not participating due to focus on the actual projects right now, but will the information be available even after the fact??

I don't think there has been any official announcement of how long things will last. I do know that all the videos are on YouTube. Most of the content can be downloaded on PDF format and saved for later. I started late and would work on it inconsistently. I thought the opportunity would pass so I downloaded the text files and printed them all off. There are over 300 pages of info.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007

I would recommend saving the transcripts to your computer - just in case.

Also - - - I see no reason you couldn't take the lessons learned there and apply them to your current project.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I don't think there has been any official announcement of how long things will last. I do know that all the videos are on YouTube. Most of the content can be downloaded on PDF format and saved for later. I started late and would work on it inconsistently. I thought the opportunity would pass so I downloaded the text files and printed them all off. There are over 300 pages of info.

Excellent thank you, i did not take notice to that. Did you have to save each peice individually? Im thinking i should go in and get the info soon before its gone. ANy interest in zipping and uploading it to my server? or is it too large?

I would recommend saving the transcripts to your computer - just in case.

Also - - - I see no reason you couldn't take the lessons learned there and apply them to your current project.

Absolutley, however i have no time to market right now as building out several sites plus my main site in lieu of my job and my main comapny that absorbs most of my time. I know a good bit now that i am applying while a build these properties but i do not have time to sit down and learn (read books) thats why i have been getting everything digitally latley so i can listen while driving and maximise my time. I would like to sit down and go through this eventually however!!

THanks for the insight you too.

wildambitions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Aug 29, 2007
Southern NM
I believe Ed Dale is keeping the 30 day challenge going now year round. A new one starts each month is my guess. Right now they are on day 6... it is easy (but will seem overwhelming at first) to catch up even if you start as far in as day 15.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I wouldn't know how to zip the files. Maybe I need to learn. Some of the days had 3 -4 lessons, some had one. Lot's of info, maybe someone else can zip them to you. :cheers:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.