My two friends and I have published our first iOS app "InstaSize" on the App Store under our business name Munkee Apps L.L.C. We are learning the marketing and monetizing aspects of apps and its a great learning experience so far. Right now we are trying to expose the app and market it so we can have more users download the app which isn't easy. If anyone has any input or feedback on our app or the app business feel free to let us know
The app essentially allows the user to place entire photos taken by the iPhone onto Instagram without having to crop the photo. I am not trying to market the app on here or else I would've already posted the iTunes URL. I just want to hear some possible marketing methods to help our boost downloads with the app and future apps to come. There has got to be others in the app business
The app essentially allows the user to place entire photos taken by the iPhone onto Instagram without having to crop the photo. I am not trying to market the app on here or else I would've already posted the iTunes URL. I just want to hear some possible marketing methods to help our boost downloads with the app and future apps to come. There has got to be others in the app business
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
