The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Instant success

The business of web design

Manthe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Sep 9, 2019
Hi Fastlaners!

Just want to report on my latest "invention".

I have tried and failed some business ideas, but now I have come up with a new, quite simple and scalable idea.

It's a website for the restaurant industry.

I pitched the idea to a restaurant owner that I know, and told him about all the advantages with my platform.

He said yes to view a demo, but also warned me about that they are paying $0 for their current website, just to let me know that I should prepare for a NO.

I built the demo and send him a text with the link.

He called me back after about 2 minutes, and said.

Damn, you know your shit!
How much will I have to pay for this?

I sold him on the spot, and then I also heard that he told one of his friends with another restaurant, that he must take a look at this new website (Their Demo).

The new website will go live next week, and I am waiting for feedback from the restaurants guests, to adjust anything that needs adjusting.
Feedback will be collected from FB and IG comments from the restaurants social media channels, where they will announce that they have a new website.

Feeling pumped to see what happens next week :)

Cheers Måns

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Well done.

If they were not interested they would not even want to see the demo. Glad you ignored the $0 line.:)

Dan

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.