The title says it all.
What is it?
It's a FREE 5-page website, built by me, so you can test your idea quickly and with little money.
Is it really free?
Yes, unless you do not have hosting, in which case I'll hook you up with some really cheap hosting.
Why are you doing this?
I intend to release this as an offer for my current business. My intention is to test HOW FAST I can provide this offer and HOW USEFUL the offer will be to people. I figured I'd start here. If I can get the offer to people in a reasonable time, then we can test it in the outside market.
How many people can take advantage of this?
Three people. I might not offer it again. First come, first serve.
Will you do it for my friend?
If your friend isn't a Fastlane insider, then no.
What will it look like?
Depends on what you want. If you're doing direct sales on your website, it will look like a landing page. Whether it will be on Wordpress or not is completely upon my discretion.
Will you do the copy?
No. But I will do the formatting of your copy.
Will you integrate an e-commerce platform?
You'll have to PM me about that.
When does this offer end?
When the first 3 people contact me. So it could be in, like, an hour.
Priority will be given to people who have never contracted web design before. Why? Because I wanna get the people who are maybe a little afraid to get their idea out into the marketplace and sell it.
Who are you, anyway?
I currently sell custom-built web design and development services to businesses of all sizes. We can create large, intricate websites with hundreds of pages and custom functionalities. Basically, I'm in the most crowded B2B space there is.
We're looking to move into a 'new business' demographic: a difficult one to penetrate with a regular website offer. My idea is to offer a great value up front and give people a reference for their web-based solutions going forward.
By using one of these free websites to test your idea, you are risking nothing and partnering with a group of people who oversee much larger web projects and can give you direction going forward.
You have literally NO reason to fear testing your idea. Save some time and money on getting a website up and be part of a little experiment
P.S. I'll even help you with the development process along the way.
What is it?
It's a FREE 5-page website, built by me, so you can test your idea quickly and with little money.
Is it really free?
Yes, unless you do not have hosting, in which case I'll hook you up with some really cheap hosting.
Why are you doing this?
I intend to release this as an offer for my current business. My intention is to test HOW FAST I can provide this offer and HOW USEFUL the offer will be to people. I figured I'd start here. If I can get the offer to people in a reasonable time, then we can test it in the outside market.
How many people can take advantage of this?
Three people. I might not offer it again. First come, first serve.
Will you do it for my friend?
If your friend isn't a Fastlane insider, then no.
What will it look like?
Depends on what you want. If you're doing direct sales on your website, it will look like a landing page. Whether it will be on Wordpress or not is completely upon my discretion.
Will you do the copy?
No. But I will do the formatting of your copy.
Will you integrate an e-commerce platform?
You'll have to PM me about that.
When does this offer end?
When the first 3 people contact me. So it could be in, like, an hour.
Priority will be given to people who have never contracted web design before. Why? Because I wanna get the people who are maybe a little afraid to get their idea out into the marketplace and sell it.
Who are you, anyway?
I currently sell custom-built web design and development services to businesses of all sizes. We can create large, intricate websites with hundreds of pages and custom functionalities. Basically, I'm in the most crowded B2B space there is.
We're looking to move into a 'new business' demographic: a difficult one to penetrate with a regular website offer. My idea is to offer a great value up front and give people a reference for their web-based solutions going forward.
By using one of these free websites to test your idea, you are risking nothing and partnering with a group of people who oversee much larger web projects and can give you direction going forward.
You have literally NO reason to fear testing your idea. Save some time and money on getting a website up and be part of a little experiment
P.S. I'll even help you with the development process along the way.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
