did a light search on this topic, forgive me for posting if there is much more, but I didnt find much on the topic.
I would like to start a discussion about info products. I dont see a lot here posted, but I wanted to hear from anyone doing it, and how they are faring. I personally know several guys in this space who make millions ($1-2M & up), from essentially one man operations. Typically in the sports and fitness realm. I have a niche I want to explore, and I am close to finishing my book.
My programs will include;
- ebook
- email list
- video download program
- partnerships with others in the space
- potential public speaking, seminars, events
Does anyone here do this? I would like to ask you some questions if you post.
Thanks.
I would like to start a discussion about info products. I dont see a lot here posted, but I wanted to hear from anyone doing it, and how they are faring. I personally know several guys in this space who make millions ($1-2M & up), from essentially one man operations. Typically in the sports and fitness realm. I have a niche I want to explore, and I am close to finishing my book.
My programs will include;
- ebook
- email list
- video download program
- partnerships with others in the space
- potential public speaking, seminars, events
Does anyone here do this? I would like to ask you some questions if you post.
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
