LondonLife
New Contributor
I just got a last minute invite to Dallas, Texas, in a couple of days time for the wedding of a business acquaintance and for a couple of meetings.
Having never been to that part of the states before I was considering hiring a car and hitting the road in order to clear my head and get away from it all. I had an initial look for things to see and do, but I can't really see anything that particuarly catches my eye apart from going to see a bit of sport. No obvious areas of natural beauty etc to get away from it all. I quite like driving long distances on open roads, as it's so completely different from here in the UK, so long distances within reason are fine with me.
So my question to you natives of the US is... Am I missing something obvious here? Would you reccomend anything in particular? Or... Am I best skipping over the border (or flying) to Mexico to see some Mayan ruins, or even heading to another nearby state? I assumed there would be 101 things to see and do and can't help wondering I'm missing something obvious here.
Having never been to that part of the states before I was considering hiring a car and hitting the road in order to clear my head and get away from it all. I had an initial look for things to see and do, but I can't really see anything that particuarly catches my eye apart from going to see a bit of sport. No obvious areas of natural beauty etc to get away from it all. I quite like driving long distances on open roads, as it's so completely different from here in the UK, so long distances within reason are fine with me.
So my question to you natives of the US is... Am I missing something obvious here? Would you reccomend anything in particular? Or... Am I best skipping over the border (or flying) to Mexico to see some Mayan ruins, or even heading to another nearby state? I assumed there would be 101 things to see and do and can't help wondering I'm missing something obvious here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
