Hi there. I'm Dwight (aka Dwizzite).
I joined this forum after coming up with the idea that in order to reach my goal of make $10,000 a month by today next year, I must find a place where people already do that. That's why I'm here.
I was watching a video by Eben Pegan entitled "Inevitability Thinking" which theorizes that if you create a condition where you will inevitably achieve a desired outcome, you can't NOT reach that outcome.
I've done this with my current career, dating life, now I want to build a life of financial freedom, where I am my own boss. I design my own lifestyle.
So here I am. I'm willing to try everything until I find what works for me.
Also to increase the accountability, I"m giving 10 of the closest people in my like $100 next year to commit myself to making this happen.
Looking forward to lots of learning. I know so little.
Here's where I'm currently at. I've started a hypnotherapy practice.
I had my first paying customer a week ago ($60 for an hour). I'm going to bump it up to $100 after a handful more clients so that I feel I'm worthy of $100 per session.
I want to use Hypnosis to be a life coach and help people on a very deep level. I also want to create information products to have a stream of passive income. So the whole "coach" idea is my ideal gig. I've seen the data, and it sounds like my gig.
I joined this forum after coming up with the idea that in order to reach my goal of make $10,000 a month by today next year, I must find a place where people already do that. That's why I'm here.
I was watching a video by Eben Pegan entitled "Inevitability Thinking" which theorizes that if you create a condition where you will inevitably achieve a desired outcome, you can't NOT reach that outcome.
I've done this with my current career, dating life, now I want to build a life of financial freedom, where I am my own boss. I design my own lifestyle.
So here I am. I'm willing to try everything until I find what works for me.
Also to increase the accountability, I"m giving 10 of the closest people in my like $100 next year to commit myself to making this happen.
Looking forward to lots of learning. I know so little.
Here's where I'm currently at. I've started a hypnotherapy practice.
I had my first paying customer a week ago ($60 for an hour). I'm going to bump it up to $100 after a handful more clients so that I feel I'm worthy of $100 per session.
I want to use Hypnosis to be a life coach and help people on a very deep level. I also want to create information products to have a stream of passive income. So the whole "coach" idea is my ideal gig. I've seen the data, and it sounds like my gig.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
