The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Increased store foot traffic with Wish?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ji copola

PARKED
Apr 16, 2019
I came across a program that says they will provide shoppers into your store by becoming a pickup point for Wish (Wish Local | Get More Shoppers in Your Door). Has anyone tried the program, and if so has their been success in converting into actually sales for your store?

For some context, I have a couple of independent smartphone accessories and repair stores. Would be awesome to have more shoppers coming into my store just to build awareness. I'm just unsure about the volume of people I should be expecting or even if this is a good idea.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I came across a program that says they will provide shoppers into your store by becoming a pickup point for Wish (Wish Local | Get More Shoppers in Your Door). Has anyone tried the program, and if so has their been success in converting into actually sales for your store?

For some context, I have a couple of independent smartphone accessories and repair stores. Would be awesome to have more shoppers coming into my store just to build awareness. I'm just unsure about the volume of people I should be expecting or even if this is a good idea.
I missed a Fedex package that required a signature. Instead of bringing it back to a Fedex hub, they dropped it off at Walgreens. I went to Walgreens to pick it up and bought a drink and gum while I was there.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Just realize with Wish..... those people = El Cheapo's.

But, I do like the package pick up thing. I'd work out a deal with as many companies as I could..... but don't do them all at once. Go slow to see how many packages you will be dealing with. You don't want to have to hire another worker just to handle the packages.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Great. I will check them out and share my feedback. Thanks for sharing and helping us with your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Was talking to @Vigilante yesterday and he suggested I try a new media to put out some of the...
MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom