The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inbound marketing software for the developing world

Marketing, social media, advertising

Cybria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
Accra, Ghana
Hi all. :) So when I originally joined, I wanted to go into self publishing fiction as my fastlane. However, my heart keeps coming back to this idea that I have about an inbound marketing program (Think Hubspot or Moz) designed for entrepreneurs and marketing agencies in developing countries. I'm originally from the U.S, but I currently live in Ghana. I notice that online advertising geared toward Africans is on the rise. There are also a lot of ad and branding agencies where I live. These things make me confident that this software would be useful.

My plan is to start my own inbound marketing agency with my boyfriend, who is a programmer and also from Ghana. I want the agency to operate in this country and back in my home state of California, so that we're serving both Ghanaians and Californians (currently as a freelancer, I have clients in Caifornia that I correspond with). After establishing the agency and producing our software, I want to make case studies out of our existing clients, which I can then present to other agencies. My goal would be to license the software to at least ten other agencies, and then go up from there. I know the agency aspect isn't fastlane, but it would be a good platform for our software, and it would also be a great source of income for me and the bf.

I would love to post this to Fastlane INSIDERS, and I'm sure I'll discuss it more when I become an INSIDERS. But for now, this is my idea. My idea that I've been carrying around in my head for months and has been keeping me up nights. :) Any feedback would be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Moz is great. I definitely think there is a growing demand for marketing analysis software in developing countries. Just call some people near you and ask them what they would like to have included in the software.

Cybria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
Accra, Ghana
Moz is great. I definitely think there is a growing demand for marketing analysis software in developing countries. Just call some people near you and ask them what they would like to have included in the software.

That's a very good idea. Thanks! :)

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Is there a direct need for this service/product?

Is there no other product like it on the market? What will make your product stand out from theirs?

Would these agencies REALLY want to pay you for this service? Prove it... contact them ask them if they would and if you get a yes, tell them to put a downpayment (commit).

Good luck with the idea.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Cybria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
Accra, Ghana
Is there a direct need for this service/product?

Is there no other product like it out on market? What will make your product stand out from theirs?

Would these agencies REALLY want to pay you for this service? Prove it... contact them ask them if they would and if you get a yes, tell them to put a downpayment (commit).

Good luck with the idea.

Somehow it hadn't occurred to me to call around and ask, even though I've read some 'The Foundation" material. I never put two and two together. It's gone into my business journal now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.