The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In this difficult time, what are the best ways an 18 year old can earn money though side hustles?

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
As the title says I am an 18 y/o who wants to earn money through freelancing/ side hustles.
The primary purpose of this is to save for the university of my choice. Currently live in a south asian country, and my parents can afford to send me to good universities here.I want to study abroad- US, UK- Europe.
I graduate highschool next year, and i have around 15 months before i go to university.
I want to utilize my time most effectively in order to earn enough money that i can fund my study. Most of it will be funded by my parents and i aim to get financial aid/scholarship to fund my study. I am aiming at earning around $10K- $15K before i graduate highschool. How can i do this?

I started selling photos on stock photo websites online, but made little to no income. Basically my only source of income. Didnt work so i stopped doing it and moved on to learning new skills. Havent really learnt anything yet, but i had coding/copywriting/marketing/sales on my mind. Reading tons of books.

And I recently started learning Copy Writing so that i can monetize it and make some money off it.

What are more effective ways to earn around 10K-15K USD in the next 15 months?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

stevenknow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia
People might be more inclined to sell off some of their liabilities or assets around their household as we are entering an uncertain recession

What are some household things you are knowledgable in such as cars or maybe some antiques

Purchase these products at a low price which should be easier nowadays

Sell them off for higher when things make an upturn and people start getting their jobs and businesses back

ARMAT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Feb 11, 2019
Hello brother. You have coding/copywriting/marketing/sales on my mind? Those skills are crucial for massive success especially copywriting, marketing, sales, advertising. Continuously improve those skills. If you master them your limit is a sky. Wish you Good luck;)

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Great to hear you are in a sweet spot for the most part. You are smart to make the most of your time all the time.

I am not affiliated with this resource I will share but I would like you to study it very closely.

I really love Case Studies over theories any day.

Everything you click on this link below will lead you to a membership pay button to unlock the full content but if you truly study all that he is sharing it maybe worth it to either join or dig up more information on what you see as far as the topics.

I think either way it's very educational and motivating and not a hard sell at all.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
As the title says I am an 18 y/o who wants to earn money through freelancing/ side hustles.
The primary purpose of this is to save for the university of my choice. Currently live in a south asian country, and my parents can afford to send me to good universities here.I want to study abroad- US, UK- Europe.
I graduate highschool next year, and i have around 15 months before i go to university.
I want to utilize my time most effectively in order to earn enough money that i can fund my study. Most of it will be funded by my parents and i aim to get financial aid/scholarship to fund my study. I am aiming at earning around $10K- $15K before i graduate highschool. How can i do this?

I started selling photos on stock photo websites online, but made little to no income. Basically my only source of income. Didnt work so i stopped doing it and moved on to learning new skills. Havent really learnt anything yet, but i had coding/copywriting/marketing/sales on my mind. Reading tons of books.

And I recently started learning Copy Writing so that i can monetize it and make some money off it.

I've always had side hustles and still have a few today. Old habits die hard...

Have you thought about tutoring other students? Or how about younger students? You could combine that idea with child care for a wealthy family this summer. You shoo-in would be to provide summertime tutoring for the kids. That makes you more valuable than a nanny.

Find out what is available locally and where it would be more valuable. Can you start an export business? That would also carry you into your college years.

What else can you do with your picture business? How can you combine your pictures with something else to come up with a new business? I was in a zoom meeting last night and several people had a picture behind them on their screens that was used as their wallpaper. There's gotta be something out there that will work.

Put on your thinking cap!

ruzara5

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
May 1, 2011
Currently in Washington State

Headed in the right direction. Websites research them. Offline options available in starting small businesses in the local community and expanding. Back to the online universe. Many paths to try out and generate that goal. If copywriting is your thing. Build that sales page and funnel add the tests and additions or tweak and existing operation. May need to do some strategy and checks on the site once it is generating. That goal is really achievable.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.