What's new

In the waitlist

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Martinisawe

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
46
Location
California
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 72%
Hey guys, so the last time I posted something I was very delusional. Fortunately, I got my head off my a$$ cause of you guys, and I got a job which was my big achievement. Anyways I have to leave due to personal reasons and me and mom both agree that I should go to the vocational program (due to my disability)

My question is that while I'm waiting to be in the program to get in a job, I'm in a waiting list but I want to help my mom out. I want to get a job, but she tells me to wait since I will get the job in the program. Right now, I'm learning nocode and coding languages also I'm asking neighbors if they need help with anything. Maybe it's the pressured me talking but what should I do while waiting to be in the program?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz hazt, tu vji metv voni O qutvif tunivjoph O xet wisz fimatoupem. Gusvapevimz, O huv nz jief ugg nz e$$ deati ug zua hazt, epf O huv e kuc xjodj xet nz coh edjoiwinipv. Epzxezt O jewi vu miewi fai vu qistupem sietupt epf ni epf nun cuvj ehsii vjev O tjuamf hu vu vji wudevoupem qsuhsen (fai vu nz fotecomovz)

Nz raitvoup ot vjev xjomi O'n xeovoph vu ci op vji qsuhsen vu hiv op e kuc, O'n op e xeovoph motv cav O xepv vu jimq nz nun uav. O xepv vu hiv e kuc, cav tji vimmt ni vu xeov topdi O xomm hiv vji kuc op vji qsuhsen. Sohjv pux, O'n miespoph pudufi epf dufoph mephaehit emtu O'n etloph piohjcust og vjiz piif jimq xovj epzvjoph. Nezci ov't vji qsittasif ni vemloph cav xjev tjuamf O fu xjomi xeovoph vu ci op vji qsuhsen?
Miv't cedl ov aq e gix tviqt.

Xjev esi zuas huemt?
 
Vu jewi ep opfiqipfipv epf gsiifun mogi epf vu jimq nz nun uav
Vjev't ep etqosevoup. Xjev esi zuas huemt.

Qodvasi zuas ofiem gavasi. Xjev fuit ov muul moli? Fiveom ov uav. Xjev fu zua fu vu tqipf zuas voni. Jux tu zua neli zuas nupiz. Xjev fuit zuas feomz mogi ipveom.

Og op fuacv muul aq NK't 1/5/10 epf tvesv xovj vjev. Xi dep'v vimm zua xjev vu fu. Iwiszupi't qevj ot foggisipv. Miv zuas fitosif gavasi fiveom zuas piyv tviqt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom